Hi everyone, my name is Cindy, I understand that taking steps to improve yourself or your mental health can be very scary, I am very compassionate about making sure my clients feel welcome and free from judgement. I use a holistic approach to discuss mental health concerns that you may be struggling with. Symptoms from concerns such as anxiety, panic, grief, depression or trauma can leave one feeling some very painful emotions or perhaps feelings of being overwhelmed, scared or stuck. Therapy can give clients an opportunity to recognize internal strengths and find peace within themselves.
When I am not working, I often take my beautiful dogs on hikes and walks. The most important thing to me is family, I often go to lunch and go shopping with my daughters. I enjoy camping, fishing and playing on the lake. I love to travel and enjoy a good cup of coffee. At home I enjoy puzzles and game nights with the family. I am entertained with many pets including Kiwi; our Quaker Parrot.
- Drug and Addiction Counselor at Ada County Drug treatment Court
- Clinician: Balance Recovery
Mental Health Credentials:
- Licensed Masters Social Worker
- Idaho State Board License #LMSW-42474
- Masters degree Social Work (MSW) | Walden University
- Bachelors degree Sociology | Boise State University
- Associates degree in Criminal Justice | Boise State University