Is anxiety, worry and panic overtaking your life?
- You avoid situations that you used to enjoy or look forward to.
- Your life feels unpredictable and scary.
- You worry about things that you can’t control.
- Your have constant chest pain or an unrelenting stomach-ache.
- You feel on edge constantly.
- You can’t focus or think clearly other than what you are worried about.
Anxiety is exhausting and takes a toil on us!
Stress and worry can take a toil on our psyche, our physical and our emotional well being. In general the body reacts a very specific ways to anxiety. When we feel anxious our body goes into high alert, looking for danger and activating the flight or fight response.
Anxiety can start slowly and become worse, or sometimes hit us unexpectedly. It is sometimes brought on by stress or trauma.
There are different kinds of anxiety
You worry around being around people, being judged by people, people not liking you.
You have a generalized sense of unease or worry, not tied to any specific situation.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Thoughts and compulsions that interfere with everyday life.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
You have anxiety after experiencing trauma or witness trauma.
There are other types of anxiety that you may be suffering from. We can explore whatever is ailing you.
We can help you obtain some peace and calm and live the rich, full and meaningful life you deserve.
- Learn about your anxiety and why you get anxious.
- Cope with stress more effectively.
- Make room for difficult thoughts and feelings so they have less impact on you.
- Learn skills to help you relax.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Click here to schedule an appointment today!